You are currently
Gargoyles & Tires
Tales from the Holler
Gargoyles & Tires: Part 3
Okay so now we've got momentum and we're really
rockin' on the pillar.
- You'll be filling up many many wheel barrow
loads of filler. Just remind yourself that it's all worth it when
you can't bear to do anymore.
- We noticed that because we didn't cut out the
side walls from the bottom two tires hence those tires weren't
filled properly it started to lean a bit.
- We always know there's a plan B, C, D etc...
Later we will place a footer after adding some pole supports (poles
we found lying around the property)
- Keep stacking, remember to really tamp in the
- Next stop...making the pillar pretty.
Gargoyles & Tires:1
The Holler Hausfrau digs
up the trash pit. for tire filler.
The pillar is gettin' tall, we just shove more non-biodegradable
plastic into the tire.
Shovin remenants of the side walls into
the tire for more filler.
Plastic shopping bags are entombed in
All stacked up.